Hello there! Welcome to my portfolio.
I'm a game programmer currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Games Development from KDU University College. I mainly develop games on the Unity Engine in C# and have experience developing for both PC and mobile. I have experience coding in C++ as well as creating game flow diagrams to help facilitate development. In the future, I would love to develop games from genres I have not yet explored to expand my experience in game development.
- This game was created on the Unity Engine for PC with a team of 1 designer/artist and 2 programmers including myself during a 24-hour game jam with the theme 'Connection'.
- I was involved in mainly developing the Pong segment of this game and helping to integrate the lag system.
- Ping was great fun to develop as it was the first time I developed a polished game in less than 24 hours. The time constraint taught me the importance of planning and ensuring the scope of a game is manageable.
- This game was developed on the Unity Engine for the mobile platform .
- I was involved in the hiring menu, targeting system as well as the melee attacks of the playable characters.
- This was the first mobile game I developed as well as my first time working with a large team. I learned to coordinate and document my progress in order to assist with the lead programmer's compilation of the project versions.
- This game was developed on the Unity Engine for the PC. This is an Oregon Trail style game where players manage their crew's wellbeing and make decisions that affect their journey towards their destination.
- I implemented the setup menu, the pace and rations setting, save system, and most of the UI in the main game.
- This was the first group project I worked on and my first time holding the Lead Programmer role. Being a leader helped me learned that I have to be aware of the project's progress at all times and to ensure that the project's scope is within our means.
This section consists of the technical demos I have worked on.